General

What's your earliest memory?

I know most, if not all of us have been into this lifestyle from the very start of life. So my question is... what is your earliest memory of it?

Mine is not a specific memory, but rather something I was borderline obsessed with when I was a little girl.

I am an artist and I have always loved drawing. When I was little, I used to love drawing people. I remember distinctly I would always draw skinny people and then something would happen to them and they would become fat. Whether it be eating too much, a sneaky friend trying to make them "undesirable", etc. I would draw them in tight clothes, or not fitting into spaces, or people humiliating them, and at that age I didn't understand my infatuation with this topic, but when I first started having a sexual identity, it all started to make sense.

I still have those drawings... somewhere?
3 weeks

As a small child, I owned a plush polar bear that had a distinctively round, overstuffed belly. I called him "Roly Poly" and preferred him over other stuffed animals specifically because he seemed fatter and squishier.

That's my first memory of being an FA.
2 weeks

i remember having a book as a child of a bunch of words for ABCs, and the one for F was fat. it showed a cartoon bear too fat to fit in his cave because he ate too much and that must have flipped a switch in my brain!
2 weeks

Earliest memory in general was maybe a year old, and my grandma playing with a teddy bear I got at my first birthday. Still got that thing in my closet somewhere.

As for this kink, I want to say it was an episode of some cartoon, Earthworm Jim I think. If I remember correctly someone had a "fat ray" and hit a handful of different characters, namely Princess What's Her Name? (That Is literally her name)

Granted I think I was mostly watching Earthworm Jim because it was "that other cartoon with Homer in it"
2 weeks