Gaining

Dose your crotch get fat as you gain?

Bigdoug:
I think you’re referring to what’s called a fat pad in guys and a fupa in women. Yes, my fat pad definitely has grown when I gain.

Morbidly A Beast:
fupa is gender non specific it’s just that some guys were insecure calling it a fupa cause the general idea is it’s “fat upper pussy area”

And I could of sworn I responded to this thread last night

Brawndo:
The countless amount of people that think don't realize that fupa is gender non-specific blows my mind. Then there's the people that think a fupa is when you tuck your belly in your pants. Like no, that's not what that is.

When I hear fat pad, if that doesn't remind me of a base pad in baseball. Lol

Officially, FUPA stands for "Fatty Upper Pubic Area". But a lot of people think the P stands for Pussy.

Fat pad is fine if you wanna call it that, but that is gender neutral too.
3 weeks

I too wanna have a huge fupa! >~
3 weeks

Bigdoug:
I think you’re referring to what’s called a fat pad in guys and a fupa in women. Yes, my fat pad definitely has grown when I gain.

Morbidly A Beast:
fupa is gender non specific it’s just that some guys were insecure calling it a fupa cause the general idea is it’s “fat upper pussy area”

And I could of sworn I responded to this thread last night
I thought you did as well lol, thanks for explaining it
3 weeks

Yes your crotch deffintly gets fat as you gain.

I have developed a really big fupa over the years, it even grew so fast at some point that its covered in stretchmarks 😅
I have completely buried my penis at this point, making sex and so on pretty difficult, the fupa has to be kinda pushed back to find it 😅
With that being said, my fupa is honestly my favorite part now of gaining weight, it feels amazing the way it swallos everything down there, and the fupa fat is soooo soft 😍🤤
2 weeks

When I was in a college-level sex and gender class, I was almost misled into thinking that only women/afab people have fatpads by the teacher. Thankfully, I was developing one myself, so I didn't need to ask the teacher to know it's a gender-neutral body part.
2 weeks

Yeah, Lisa's pubic mound has gotten so fat it's like her vagina has her own belly. I literally CANNOT find her womanhood even when she's standing up naked, it's buried under so much fat!
2 weeks

I think it's the *softest* fat on my body. I absolutely love it. 💖 It's not as big as others' here of course, but maybe some day, if I keep eating... 😁
2 weeks

Wifestuffer:
Yeah, Lisa's pubic mound has gotten so fat it's like her vagina has her own belly. I literally CANNOT find her womanhood even when she's standing up naked, it's buried under so much fat!

What a lucky man you are. I once had that similar pleasure. Her vagina was encased in such a thick fupa that having intercourse was such a remarkable (albeit highly) rewarding challenge.
4 days
12   loading