Gaining

So who is actually gaining weight here?

This year I have officially (between me and my partner anyway) become a feedee!

Need to weight myself to get an update, but I would guess I am now 260, with a goal of getting to 300. I can't wait!
9 years

Chubbybellygirl:
I went for my drivers license renewal and the lady looked me up and down and said she said, "So do you still weigh 125lb?" I think it's obvious I don't. I'm at 168 now. So yes, I'm gaining. In fact I'm almost painfully stuffed right now.

I was very anorexic when my password picture was taken (around 92 lbs) but I gained about 50 lbs since then. I look so different, I can just imagine what border agents must be thinking. If any of them is info this kink, I must be a treat for the eyes, especially lately. When sitting I have a very visible belly roll.
1 week

I gain when I have an active local feeder. Trying to get to 500lbs.
4 years gained 150lbs already.
6 days

I'm gaining. At the start of 2024 I was 140 and now I'm 163
6 days

I'm definitely gaining at this point. I was down to 270, back up to 293 now.
6 days

I'm *trying* but nothing is budging right now. What sucks about being older, is that I'm now playing a game of hide and seek with my doctor. 🤣 I don't want health issues so I see how far I can push it before pulling back again.

(I know health isn't a game, especially at my age, but I need to stay lighthearted about it or I'll get so bloody frustrated.)

I'm setting a TINY GOAL of 1-2lbs because dammit, that should be doable!! LOL! I'd love 50lbs more, but whaddaya gunna do...
6 days

I’m more of an accidental weight gainer. That enjoys over eating & binge eating.

Currently my weight is not budging, since I cut out the sugar soft drinks.
6 days

I've been gaining again since I started my new job. It isn't too hard to gain weight now and keep it on. When I worked at my previous job, I was able to gain and make it up to 226 lbs but I lost it just a few years later since I had to walk around and be on my feet all day. Now that I'm working a sedentary job, the weight has been piling on!
5 days
45678   loading