Submission and domination

Share your dark fantasies

MissLucie:
I have one to share. It may not get much credibility as this is my new account (I deleted my previous one, Lucia, because I got a job and didn't want anyone such as Google image search picking up on the pictures posted there)

Either way -- the reason I'm back is also at the same time my darkest fantasy. Back when I was looking for "something new" I started to experiment with dominance/sadism/massochism, and it didn't take me long to develop very new and very strong urges in that field.

One man with whom I had been talking on FantasyFeeder at the time has witnessed the whole thing from afar; and I made him part of my fantasy by encouraging him to give in to his wife's desire to feed him.

Except I didn't just want him to get fat-- I wanted him to go too far, to a point where both him and his wife would regret the weightgain yet he'd be completely stuck with it.

About five years later, he could barely walk and his wife hadn't paid any attention to him in ages as he'd grown repulsive to her; so he asked me what new and exciting things were to come for him. I told him his journey was complete-- that he'd soon get bored with no way back, and when that happened he would hate me for talking him into it.

This too happened. Or at least ... *allegedly*. For I have never seen a single picture of this man throughout the years. Perhaps he gained weight, perhaps he was a bag of bones getting his kicks from the fantasy.

My deepest fantasy, however ... is that it really happened. That somewhere on this earth there is a man who curses the name of Lucia-- the woman who urged him to gain weight for no other reason than to experience the kick of making someone ruin himself for her so thoroughly he'd end up hating her for it.

Soon after I deleted my account, so did his' disappear ... the question remains: did it really happen, or not? This, my friends, is my darkest fantasy.

UnbredHeifer:
Ok, that's cool is actually hot af


I agree. In fact “hot af” does not begin to describe the temperature 🤒 of this fantasy.

Excellent story.
1 year

Share your dark fantasies

MissLucie:
I have one to share. It may not get much credibility as this is my new account (I deleted my previous one, Lucia, because I got a job and didn't want anyone such as Google image search picking up on the pictures posted there)

Either way -- the reason I'm back is also at the same time my darkest fantasy. Back when I was looking for "something new" I started to experiment with dominance/sadism/massochism, and it didn't take me long to develop very new and very strong urges in that field.

One man with whom I had been talking on FantasyFeeder at the time has witnessed the whole thing from afar; and I made him part of my fantasy by encouraging him to give in to his wife's desire to feed him.

Except I didn't just want him to get fat-- I wanted him to go too far, to a point where both him and his wife would regret the weightgain yet he'd be completely stuck with it.

About five years later, he could barely walk and his wife hadn't paid any attention to him in ages as he'd grown repulsive to her; so he asked me what new and exciting things were to come for him. I told him his journey was complete-- that he'd soon get bored with no way back, and when that happened he would hate me for talking him into it.

This too happened. Or at least ... *allegedly*. For I have never seen a single picture of this man throughout the years. Perhaps he gained weight, perhaps he was a bag of bones getting his kicks from the fantasy.

My deepest fantasy, however ... is that it really happened. That somewhere on this earth there is a man who curses the name of Lucia-- the woman who urged him to gain weight for no other reason than to experience the kick of making someone ruin himself for her so thoroughly he'd end up hating her for it.

Soon after I deleted my account, so did his' disappear ... the question remains: did it really happen, or not? This, my friends, is my darkest fantasy.

UnbredHeifer:
Ok, that's cool is actually hot af

GrowingLoveHandles:
I agree. In fact “hot af” does not begin to describe the temperature 🤒 of this fantasy.

Excellent story.

Truly erotic,hot as hell.. A wife being repulsed, is even hotter then everything else...
1 year

Share your dark fantasies

I am always in for these kind of role play.
As predator or as prey.
1 year

Share your dark fantasies

I think I've got one - tw or whatever;
I'm kidnapped by a man who has been stalking me for a while. He brings me back to a secluded area he fashioned specifically for making me obese and dominating me. As I grow fatter, he becomes more toned and muscular to aid in my mobility.
A few details include a nasal drip continual feeding system, immobility due to bondage and then body size, stockholm syndrome (but he's deathly in love with me already, ie stalking and kidnapping), humiliation, and physical exams.
1 year

Share your dark fantasies

FattenHerBelly:
I want to fatten two girls up to massive proportions. The one who weighs less at the end of the feeding period is then cooked up and fed to the fatter one, who is then herself cooked to be served at a dinner.

Fakeperson123:
Sounds great
Cannibalism?
1 year

Share your dark fantasies

I used to day dream about doing that service where you can pay people to kidnap you or whatever, if that was even a real thing. I love to someone signing on, and in their description of what they want to happen, how long, etc, they say something to the effect of "I want to be forced to gain 30lbs before I'm let go", only for 30 to come and go because the captors are either like "you're right, this IS hot! We're going to keep going" or "you put that on so fast, there's no way you don't want another 30 on top, riiiiight?" Or something to that effect.
I've also always appreciated unrealistic realism, like sure, they can eat 5 large pizzas, but they're going to struggle really, really hard, and it's going to be a painful endeavor, they might actually hurt themselves if they're not careful. They're sitting there dangerously bloated, should go to the ER no doubt, and they're tapping in a doordash order.
3 months

Share your dark fantasies

SweetLittleTreat:
[...]

Wat:
Pretty much this but with a few changes
And with me as the monster...


Forever; I have had an intense desire to become extremely fat! Not just kingsized; but enormous! But societal demands and reality controlled that desire.
But it never left me! I once tried it on my own and gained 75lbs, freaked out and went back.
I have concluded that the only way to discover the me I’ve always wanted, is to have all choice removed from my control!
Much of my time is imagining that I am trapped and imprisoned, by a woman that has an intense desire to make her man fat beyond belief!
She would keep me imprisoned until I grow too fat to escape!
The rolls of blubber just pile on me as she just hammers me with food!
Now you see my dilemma ?!
3 months

Share your dark fantasies

Bump! Shameless bump for damn hot thread
23 hours

Share your dark fantasies

Ijustwondered:
Bump! Shameless bump for damn hot thread

Well it’s just true! Fear ruled my actions, and the only way I could ever evolve into a mountain of blubber, is to have choice removed from me!
So? I decided to express my desire by a means where choice is removed!!
21 hours
1617181920   loading