Lifestyle tips

Getting fat on a budget

The Wicked Pear:
Well, I go through a 3-pound block of cheddar every week, I'm looking for reduced sugar peanut butter marshmallows eh, no too much sugar

Munchies:
You can buy peanuts in bulk and make your own peanut butter.


That sounds fun but also like carpal tunnel
1 year

Getting fat on a budget

The Wicked Pear:
Well, I go through a 3-pound block of cheddar every week, I'm looking for reduced sugar peanut butter marshmallows eh, no too much sugar

Munchies:
You can buy peanuts in bulk and make your own peanut butter.

Urchie:
That sounds fun but also like carpal tunnel


Not really. Just use a food processor. Plus, some stores will have an in-house machine that you can use to make your own nut butters for free. There's a natural food store near me that does that.
1 year

Getting fat on a budget

I've a lot of clutter in my kitchen /office space, so high fat low mess is a key point as I fill a lot of the galley space up
1 year
12   loading