Chat/Role play

Wg dnd

Probably not the Role Play this forum was made for, but was wondering if there would be any interest in a Weight Gain DnD Campaign? Where your characters would be involved in a story where they could (and probably would) end up getting fat(ter). I was part of something like this once during Covid Lockdowns but it fizzled out almost immediately.

I'm happy to DM a short campaign like this if there would be any interest! Message me or comment below. I've been told I'm not bad at DMing.
10 months

Wg dnd

It's an incredibly fascinating idea. I feel like it would either be very awesome or very not, depending on all of the variables at play. :-)
9 months

Wg dnd

Ooh I'd be down! I've never played dnd but this sounds like fun
9 months

Wg dnd

Ooh ive actually been in a few games like that myself
9 months