[quote]I Love Cake:
Get fat with a girl together.
Just going to restaurants all the time.
Constantly eating ourselves out of our clothes, sizing up, squeezing into ever tighter restaurant booths, and walking slower, waddling together. Getting too fat to fuck so we just mutually masturbate. Keeping on eating.
Staying mobile, but just barely. Live out our days as two foodie blimps, stuffing our chubby faces. Growing so rotund we can barely wrap each other’s arms around us.
🥰🥰🥰
Ohh I actually love this so much! Are there any girls in Sydney who want to fatten up with me? 🐷❤️🥰
Get fat with a girl together.
Just going to restaurants all the time.
Constantly eating ourselves out of our clothes, sizing up, squeezing into ever tighter restaurant booths, and walking slower, waddling together. Getting too fat to fuck so we just mutually masturbate. Keeping on eating.
Staying mobile, but just barely. Live out our days as two foodie blimps, stuffing our chubby faces. Growing so rotund we can barely wrap each other’s arms around us.
🥰🥰🥰
Ohh I actually love this so much! Are there any girls in Sydney who want to fatten up with me? 🐷❤️🥰
5 months