Fat experiences

To the feeders/fat admirers, do you always feel the urge to rub a fat person's belly?

Like not even in just a sexual way, but like have you ever sat next to anyone who is fat and it made you want to reach your hand out and rub or touch their belly just out of platonic curiosity?
1 month

To the feeders/fat admirers, do you always feel the urge to rub a fat person's belly?

Yes. period.
1 month

To the feeders/fat admirers, do you always feel the urge to rub a fat person's belly?

Oh yeah

I also relate to it not always being sexual. Sometimes I’ll see a big person and just want to get a hug from them!
1 month

To the feeders/fat admirers, do you always feel the urge to rub a fat person's belly?

YES! there is a very big sensory side to fat .. the weight the softness, the velvety skin that makes it very nice to play with and touch.
1 month

To the feeders/fat admirers, do you always feel the urge to rub a fat person's belly?

Ayla Csorba:
Like not even in just a sexual way, but like have you ever sat next to anyone who is fat and it made you want to reach your hand out and rub or touch their belly just out of platonic curiosity?


Ho my god, absolutely yes 😍
1 month

To the feeders/fat admirers, do you always feel the urge to rub a fat person's belly?

EatingLikeAGoodBoy:
Oh yeah

I also relate to it not always being sexual. Sometimes I’ll see a big person and just want to get a hug from them!


Me too.
1 month

To the feeders/fat admirers, do you always feel the urge to rub a fat person's belly?

Not really but would love to find people willing to rub mine. Had it done once but not a lot of chasers locally 😕
1 month

To the feeders/fat admirers, do you always feel the urge to rub a fat person's belly?

Encourager Queer Guy:
YES! there is a very big sensory side to fat .. the weight the softness, the velvety skin that makes it very nice to play with and touch.


Oh yes and gosh, what perfect shape and size and abilities to eat so much in one sitting. Must feel amazing to have.
1 month

To the feeders/fat admirers, do you always feel the urge to rub a fat person's belly?

Bru I just wanna trib his fat tummy
1 month

To the feeders/fat admirers, do you always feel the urge to rub a fat person's belly?

I do but I don't know any fat women around me and the one's around I get nervous.
1 month
12   loading