Submission and domination

Looking to degrade and tease fatties

yep go for it, u can see my hanging slop in my videos and profile pics
2 years

Looking to degrade and tease fatties

My DMs are always open for teasing 🥵
2 years

Looking to degrade and tease fatties

Love being teased & humiliated for being a fatty.
2 years

Looking to degrade and tease fatties

I definitely enjoy being teased & fatshamed!
1 year

Looking to degrade and tease fatties

Definetely love being teased and degraded. This piggy has been munching on too much food and needs to be told
4 months

Looking to degrade and tease fatties

I'd love to know how to improve at this! I love this game of degrading and humiliating chubby guys, but I really think I need to improve, since I struggle to be clever. Any advice?
3 months

Looking to degrade and tease fatties

You can test your skills on me smiley
3 months

Looking to degrade and tease fatties

It just makes me want to get fatter.
2 months

Looking to degrade and tease fatties

I'm here to be degrade and tease
1 month

Looking to degrade and tease fatties

Kennlol:
I'll make you exercise and every time you can't I'll give you to swallow until you burst and I'll put you back to exercise being full, fucking fat sexy pig 😈😈🐷🐷🐷🤤

Que rico 🤤
1 month
23456   loading