Stuffing

Which do you like? consistently stuffing to get fatter? or occasionally really big stuffing for

I’ve been doing a hybrid of both lately. I’m trying to make sure my non-stuffing days (work days) hit the 5,000 calorie mark as much as possible, which is easy if I’m not too busy with work or around people who interfere with my goal.

On my “regular” days, I’ll eat as big of a lunch as I can without running of of time or feeling like a slug afterwards, which is usually around 1700-2000 calories and then have a big dinner at 3000 or so calories soon before I go to bed — enough to feel content…

About twice a week, though, I’ll go hog wild and stuff myself to the limit (and then as much extra as I can fit in.). These are my “stretching exercises” as I think of them. I absolutely love the feeling of stretching my stomach to the absolute limit — it’s definitely a dopamine rush and a means to an end — expanding my capacity.

I’ve pretty much doubled my capacity since I got back into gaining and would like to double it again, so the “stretching exercises” are important to me.

That said, if I were in a different situation (less work demands) I would probably try to stuff myself to the point of near explosion every day…
4 days
345   loading