General

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

I’d love for my feedee wife to reach 400 sometime soon 😁❤️ She’s 369 and growing :-)
1 week

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

Thanks for your direct and honest answer.
1 week

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

Personally I would not want her to get so big that it was crippling.

At the same time, if it's a _bit_ of a struggle climbing stairs or getting up off couches that's pretty cute.

So I guess ideally she'd get big enough that it was a minor inconvenience.

Of course there's always the possibility she'd love gaining so much she wouldn't want to stop at that point. That's actually kind of hot. So even if it wasn't ideally I think we'd cope!
1 week

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

I'm a rather modest as a feeder, the journey matters a lot more than the destination. The act of indulgence and sharing the deviant taboo is what really does it for me. It's hard to put a number on it but you can play it as you go each month ☺️
1 week

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

[quote]AskDrFeeder:
Personally I would not want her to get so big that it was crippling.

At the same time, if it's a _bit_ of a struggle climbing stairs or getting up off couches that's pretty cute.

So I guess ideally she'd get big enough that it was a minor inconvenience.

Of course there's always the possibility she'd love gaining so much she wouldn't want to stop at that point. That's actually kind of hot. So even if it wasn't ideally I think we'd cope!

@AskDrFeeder So then you are one of the more extreme feeders. Thanks for your honesty, but this is the attitude I have been afraid of encountering.
1 week

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

[quote]MakeUMochii:
I'm a rather modest as a feeder, the journey matters a lot more than the destination. The act of indulgence and sharing the deviant taboo is what really does it for me. It's hard to put a number on it but you can play it as you go each month ☺️

@MakeUMochii Thanks for your detailed reply. I agree with you that it's more about the act itself than about gaining the weight.
1 week

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

Honestly, I want my feedee to be comfortable first and foremost. So if they have a specific goal, I will get them there. If they want something extreme, I will help. If they want to go slow, we'll go slow.
The whole thing is about consent.
Like I tease about bigger more extreme weights but if the feedee isn't into it, I'll respect their wishes.

Id never force fatten a feedee unless they wanted and asked for it.
1 week

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

[quote]Fatleonkennedy:
Honestly, I want my feedee to be comfortable first and foremost. So if they have a specific goal, I will get them there. If they want something extreme, I will help. If they want to go slow, we'll go slow.
The whole thing is about consent.
Like I tease about bigger more extreme weights but if the feedee isn't into it, I'll respect their wishes.

Id never force fatten a feedee unless they wanted and asked for it.

@Fatleonkennedy I think you are a caring, compassionate and respectful man. There aren't many like you in the world, thanks for answering.
1 week

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

PlumpChick:
@AskDrFeeder So then you are one of the more extreme feeders. Thanks for your honesty, but this is the attitude I have been afraid of encountering.


That kind of extreme is not my ideal, but it's a possibility. I would want to make the best of it.
1 week

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

PlumpChick:
[quote]AskDrFeeder:
Personally I would not want her to get so big that it was crippling.

At the same time, if it's a _bit_ of a struggle climbing stairs or getting up off couches that's pretty cute.

So I guess ideally she'd get big enough that it was a minor inconvenience.

Of course there's always the possibility she'd love gaining so much she wouldn't want to stop at that point. That's actually kind of hot. So even if it wasn't ideally I think we'd cope!

@AskDrFeeder So then you are one of the more extreme feeders. Thanks for your honesty, but this is the attitude I have been afraid of encountering.


Okay, but I fail to understand your attitude.

If a feedee gets to the point her weight is crippling or threatens to be, and she's unwilling to cut back on the snacks, what's her feeder supposed to do? Drop her like a hot rock? Lock her in the basement and feed her 1000 calories a day?
5 days
123   loading