General

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

[quote]MutualPl:
My Feedee’s knew that in my most extreme fantasies, they were two or three times heavier than their starting weight. However, I never imposed such a goal on them; I preferred everything to happen naturally. Enjoying our time together and good food. Whenever they had doubts, I tried to reassure them that they didn’t have to worry about their weight and that they could let go and lose control around me.

@MutualPI I think it is a good thing that you did not push your feedees into reaching a specific weight and just let the situation be fun.
3 days

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

I’d love for my feedee wife to reach 400 sometime soon 😁❤️ She’s 369 and growing :-)
2 days

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

Thanks for your direct and honest answer.
2 days

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

Personally I would not want her to get so big that it was crippling.

At the same time, if it's a _bit_ of a struggle climbing stairs or getting up off couches that's pretty cute.

So I guess ideally she'd get big enough that it was a minor inconvenience.

Of course there's always the possibility she'd love gaining so much she wouldn't want to stop at that point. That's actually kind of hot. So even if it wasn't ideally I think we'd cope!
1 day

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

I'm a rather modest as a feeder, the journey matters a lot more than the destination. The act of indulgence and sharing the deviant taboo is what really does it for me. It's hard to put a number on it but you can play it as you go each month ☺️
1 day

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

[quote]AskDrFeeder:
Personally I would not want her to get so big that it was crippling.

At the same time, if it's a _bit_ of a struggle climbing stairs or getting up off couches that's pretty cute.

So I guess ideally she'd get big enough that it was a minor inconvenience.

Of course there's always the possibility she'd love gaining so much she wouldn't want to stop at that point. That's actually kind of hot. So even if it wasn't ideally I think we'd cope!

@AskDrFeeder So then you are one of the more extreme feeders. Thanks for your honesty, but this is the attitude I have been afraid of encountering.
17 hours

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

[quote]MakeUMochii:
I'm a rather modest as a feeder, the journey matters a lot more than the destination. The act of indulgence and sharing the deviant taboo is what really does it for me. It's hard to put a number on it but you can play it as you go each month ☺️

@MakeUMochii Thanks for your detailed reply. I agree with you that it's more about the act itself than about gaining the weight.
17 hours

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

Honestly, I want my feedee to be comfortable first and foremost. So if they have a specific goal, I will get them there. If they want something extreme, I will help. If they want to go slow, we'll go slow.
The whole thing is about consent.
Like I tease about bigger more extreme weights but if the feedee isn't into it, I'll respect their wishes.

Id never force fatten a feedee unless they wanted and asked for it.
13 hours
12   loading