General

Great article on feederism in relationships, complications and ethics.

Great article on Feederism in relationships, complications and ethics.

feederism.org/relationship-guide/
4 months

Great article on feederism in relationships, complications and ethics.

Wow. What a fascinating read!
4 months

Great article on feederism in relationships, complications and ethics.

Great website I wish I had found sooner!

But it is very feeder focused, like giving advice to feeders. But besides that, it's helpful.
4 months

Great article on feederism in relationships, complications and ethics.

Good reading!
4 months

Great article on feederism in relationships, complications and ethics.

LoLbreadplease:
Great website I wish I had found sooner!

But it is very feeder focused, like giving advice to feeders. But besides that, it's helpful.


Ah I’ve not explored the rest of the site, I have only come across this article. Will have to explore a bit more
4 months

Great article on feederism in relationships, complications and ethics.

feederism.org/freud-and-jung-analysis/

I personally dont trust a site that cites Sigmund Freud as a credible psychological source
4 months

Great article on feederism in relationships, complications and ethics.

It would be nice to find a site like that from the feedee perspective. Much of that site is feeder-centric. I think that is great for feeders looking for answers to questions and such but I saw many good articles but had to pass them up because they focused on the feeder and not my feedee view. Thanks for the link though!!
4 months

Great article on feederism in relationships, complications and ethics.

Very excited to become more ethical 🤟🏼 thank goodness for this community feels good to be “normal”
10 hours

Great article on feederism in relationships, complications and ethics.

feedism.neocities.org/home

This is also a very great website for feedism!!
9 hours

Great article on feederism in relationships, complications and ethics.

Fatleonkennedy:
feedism.neocities.org/home

This is also a very great website for feedism!!


Thank You so much for this! Glad to now have a source where read more objective intellectual articles.
9 hours