General

Fantasy: induced male lactation?

So I've been doing a bit of reading, apparently men can lactate under certain conditions. I think this would be ridiculously hot to induce it for the purposes of a horny feedist. Is this actually possible? Unrealistic?
2 weeks

Fantasy: induced male lactation?

Spoilsandriches:
So I've been doing a bit of reading, apparently men can lactate under certain conditions. I think this would be ridiculously hot to induce it for the purposes of a horny feedist. Is this actually possible? Unrealistic?


👀

Oh, it's *very* possible.

It just takes dedication
3 days

Fantasy: induced male lactation?

most ppl can lactate with enough pumping
3 days

Fantasy: induced male lactation?

lol it dose work yea XD
1 day

Fantasy: induced male lactation?

If you are willing to take enough hormones, and grow breasts, and probably lose your ability to have an erection, it is possible.
1 day

Fantasy: induced male lactation?

Johnxyz:
If you are willing to take enough hormones, and grow breasts, and probably lose your ability to have an erection, it is possible.



You really don't need to take hormones.
1 day