Gaining

Erogenous bellies question

Some feedees' bellies become erogenous after they gain weight.

Has that happened to you?

How much weight did you have to gain before that happened?

Did it become more erogenous as you gained more?
2 days

Erogenous bellies question

AskDrFeeder:
Some feedees' bellies become erogenous after they gain weight.

Has that happened to you?

How much weight did you have to gain before that happened?

Did it become more erogenous as you gained more?


It happens from time to time. Gaining from I would say 300 to almost 400 triggered it. It stayed the same at the current moment
2 days

Erogenous bellies question

AskDrFeeder:
Some feedees' bellies become erogenous after they gain weight.

Has that happened to you?

How much weight did you have to gain before that happened?

Did it become more erogenous as you gained more?



Directing this to every fat, bloated hog out here
1 day

Erogenous bellies question

I’d have to say it did, in a way. It’s a mutual thing with my wife, whose belly is enormously beautiful. We rub each other’s belly before and after spicy time — and it just adds to the entire experience 😁
1 day

Erogenous bellies question

Never happened for any of my partners. Then again, I haven't stuffed some one to their limit with the explicit goal of sexy feeding. I've had partners that got their own their own and it was like hey this sexy and cool.

None of them reported the kind of feelings your describing during a belly rub.

On the otherhand, pregnant people... oh, buddy.

Well, let's just say it was a delightful time for both of us.
1 day

Erogenous bellies question

Oh, absolutely. I'm no longer actively gaining or stuffing, but when I was, I pushed to the limit often as I could. There were two particular periods in my gaining.. when I decided to get very big again after some weight loss.. and then again when I decided to see how fat I could possibly grow... that I would keep my belly stuffed around the clock. Even when I became super obese, I could get so full my belly would become hard, despite hundreds of pounds of fat on it. It felt as though my fat would stretch tight over my stuffed gut, until the skin was insanely sensitive. I've been so full before that my entire abdomen was tingling. The area right below my belly button would grow so sensitive, even the lightest touch would give me shivers. I remember one particular night in my recliner, gut completely bared, and a featherlite tickle from my husband felt incredible.
16 hours

Erogenous bellies question

Yes this happened to me too when I was bigger than I am currently.
4 hours