Food and recipes

Little debbie

How are there so many calories packed into these little things? I just had two Big Pack Fall Party Cakes and A Star Crunch and that tacked on another 950 calories for the day and it barely felt like I ate anything. I'm actually tempted to have another one lol.
1 month

Little debbie

All that sugar definitely gives them a lot of calories plus our bodies process sugar fast so it makes it easy for us to eat more haha. I currently have those fall cakes but I'll eat them for breakfast before work along with my Breakfast Essential shake in the morning. When I started gaining weight I used Star Crunches and I almost ate the whole box in one sitting.
1 week

Little debbie

Im always saying this but eating 3 big pack oatmeal creme pies is very easy and is 990 calories
1 week

Little debbie

For me, the Nutty Buddies are my favorite. A box of 12 of those is 1920 calories and I can kill off a whole box with no effort at all — they just seem to evaporate… The Star Crunch are a close second though…
4 days