General

Fattening food trends

I think its funny when some food trends are like really fattening and non-feedists are just like totally normal about it?

I'm thinking about the "Dirty Soda" trend as a recent example in the US.
Like there's something so decadent about taking an already sweet soda and going let's add sweet cream!!!

Like okay fatty

Or how in the 2010s everything was wrapped in bacon.

Can you think of any other examples of really fattening trends?
4 days

Fattening food trends

I know what you mean. Loaded fries are another great example, especially when people pile on cheese, bacon, sauces, and meat and somehow treat it like a completely normal side dish. Giant milkshakes with whipped cream, cookies, candy, and brownies also come to mind. It feels like food trends keep finding new ways to turn an ordinary snack into an entire dessert experience. anagram solver
2 days

Fattening food trends

My recent evening out was elevated to extraordinary heights thanks to an incredible VIP Escort Service in Delhi, whose sophisticated demeanor and captivating presence ensured that every single minute was filled with laughter, great stories, and an undeniable sense of luxurious comfort.
2 days

Fattening food trends

Amosmorin:
I know what you mean. Loaded fries are another great example, especially when people pile on cheese, bacon, sauces, and meat and somehow treat it like a completely normal side dish. Giant milkshakes with whipped cream, cookies, candy, and brownies also come to mind. It feels like food trends keep finding new ways to turn an ordinary snack into an entire dessert experience. anagram solver

Oh I love a loaded fry haha. Thats so true!! Yes!! Those milkshakes with like a cake slice on them??? Soooo feedism coded like are you trying to get fat?
Its so great haha.
2 days

Fattening food trends

Recently theres been these absurd cookies going around, usually from crumbl.

They just throw some random bs on that makes it 2000 cals a cookie and call it a regular sweet treat? Insane to me that theres people that eat stuff like that daily and think it’s not gonna impact their weight or health. If it wasn’t pure sugar and trashy chemicals I’d hop on myself, but it’s too much 💔
2 days

Fattening food trends

Fatleonkennedy:
I think its funny when some food trends are like really fattening and non-feedists are just like totally normal about it?

I'm thinking about the "Dirty Soda" trend as a recent example in the US.
Like there's something so decadent about taking an already sweet soda and going let's add sweet cream!!!

Like okay fatty

Or how in the 2010s everything was wrapped in bacon.

Can you think of any other examples of really fattening trends?


Bacon isn't actually that fattening. It's like 60 calories per slice
2 days

Fattening food trends

Chonker1990:
Bacon isn't actually that fattening. It's like 60 calories per slice[/quote]

That's like saying Oreos aren't that fattening because they're only 53 calories each... Who eats just one slice of bacon? I can easily destroy a 12oz pack of thick sliced bacon in one meal if I make BLTs...

Loaded fries and avocado toast come to mind for some recently trendy foods that are decadent but seen as "normal"
1 day

Fattening food trends

Chonker1990:
Bacon isn't actually that fattening. It's like 60 calories per slice


That's like saying Oreos aren't that fattening because they're only 53 calories each... Who eats just one slice of bacon? I can easily destroy a 12oz pack of thick sliced bacon in one meal if I make BLTs...

Loaded fries and avocado toast come to mind for some recently trendy foods that are decadent but seen as "normal"
1 day

Fattening food trends

Chonker1990:
Bacon isn't actually that fattening. It's like 60 calories per slice

Fatzilla:
That's like saying Oreos aren't that fattening because they're only 53 calories each... Who eats just one slice of bacon? I can easily destroy a 12oz pack of thick sliced bacon in one meal if I make BLTs...

Loaded fries and avocado toast come to mind for some recently trendy foods that are decadent but seen as "normal"[/quote]

At the same time, who eats more than like three slices of bacon? Way different from oreos, where a person can easily eat a whole package. And comparing avocado toast to loaded fries is just lulz
1 day

Fattening food trends

I eat the whole pack of bacon
11 hours