General

Kink and fetish development in humans

i think that studying/talking about the effects that our genes and psychological development have on our sexual preferences is soooooo fascinating. just truly like, idk, cool!
1 week

Kink and fetish development in humans

Gunna Mac Cheese:
i think that studying/talking about the effects that our genes and psychological development have on our sexual preferences is soooooo fascinating. just truly like, idk, cool!


It is 👍

For me, it’s been more of a psychological satisfaction to desire partners who are fat. I’ve always loved the way a hug from a fat partner is so much more comforting.
1 week

Kink and fetish development in humans

Gunna Mac Cheese:
i think that studying/talking about the effects that our genes and psychological development have on our sexual preferences is soooooo fascinating. just truly like, idk, cool!


Yes, I am interested in that too; while it is understandable that certain specific preferences stem from particular life events, and others seem innate. Our brains appear naturally wired to appreciate certain kinks and specific fetishes, which often hold a primal significance or symbolic meaning for us one that is not always easy to grasp, either for ourselves or from an outside perspective.
1 week

Kink and fetish development in humans

I think this is an interesting point, especially the idea that our preferences can develop through a combination of natural tendencies and personal experiences. The psychological side of these preferences is quite complex, and it would be interesting to learn more about how different factors shape individual attraction over time. Slope
1 week

Kink and fetish development in humans

I'm in the middle of developing a model of communication for the greater society based on kink language and dynamics.

I have also somehow kind of expanded it into language with which I am finally able to put into words what I feel The Universe is, in terms of consciousness and our experience on Earth as humans.

It's pretty neat, and if there's interest, I'd love to share.
2 days

Kink and fetish development in humans

Harleen Zaftig:
I'm in the middle of developing a model of communication for the greater society based on kink language and dynamics.

I have also somehow kind of expanded it into language with which I am finally able to put into words what I feel The Universe is, in terms of consciousness and our experience on Earth as humans.

It's pretty neat, and if there's interest, I'd love to share.


Hell yes. Supremely interested!
7 hours

Kink and fetish development in humans

Harleen Zaftig:
I'm in the middle of developing a model of communication for the greater society based on kink language and dynamics.

I have also somehow kind of expanded it into language with which I am finally able to put into words what I feel The Universe is, in terms of consciousness and our experience on Earth as humans.

It's pretty neat, and if there's interest, I'd love to share.

Thewinding:
Hell yes. Supremely interested!





Well, it started with Me pondering about what makes a sexual/intimate interaction special and a *thing* unto itself.

I realized that society sees this as a binary, either you're being sexually intimate, or you're not. On or off.

There is no spectrum, which there *definitely* is when it comes to these interactions.

So I realized... if we add Kink and kink language to the mix, it becomes a tri-point spectra, where you can identify what you want based on what parts of the Kink/Intimacy/Sex structure they are made up of.

Once I had that language a bit more settled, I realized that this wasn't just about kink etc, it could be zoomed out to consciousness as a whole, if you change some words.

Kink = Mental interaction
Intimacy = Conscious interaction
Sex = Physical interaction

"But Harleen" I hear you say "What is the difference between mental and conscious interaction?"

Well, mental interaction is basically "I want to share this internal experience with you, because I want you to think these things that I'm thinking, or think like me and experience these thoughts alongside me"

And conscious interaction...

Well, that's more of the internal experience interacting with the other.

I assume x about you, y is actually true.

X and Y don't clash, though, they *interact*

I don't know if I'm making sense, this language is still under development.
6 hours