Fat experiences

Face getting round, when?

It’s all down to genetics. I have always had chubby cheeks regardless of size and the weight tends to go to my face and belly first. It really got fat when I hit around 250
2 months

Face getting round, when?

I think I maybe have the opposite problem.. all the weight settles in my chin and cheeks and never in my boobs and butt where I want it lol 😂
2 weeks

Face getting round, when?

My face took a long time to get fatter.

Even now its relatively slim considering my weight but its definitely chubbier. Especially in the cheeks.

My double chin feel like its out of control even though its not as big as it could be. It always shocks me from certain angles. 🤭
2 weeks

Face getting round, when?

Chubbydiva:
When I started getting fat at around eight years old, I started getting a double chin my face gotten fat.



Yeah me too…. Double chin and a rounded face by age 8-9. And then I needed glasses to complete my look!🤣.
1 week

Face getting round, when?

I’ve always had a bit of a double-chin, but when I started getting really obese is when my face really chubbed up. It felt like after a while that was the most noticeable thing lol
5 days
12   loading