Feedback and suggestions

Bots

You know, I just made a new account after getting blackmailed by a user on this website and I just realized how bad the bot problem is. I got 4 unsolicited dms. If the admins of this website wanted to actually Crack down on the scammers and bots it would be so easy to identify them. One must wonder if the scammers are the ones running the site now.
2 weeks

Bots

JeanTheMethuselah:
You know, I just made a new account after getting blackmailed by a user on this website and I just realized how bad the bot problem is. I got 4 unsolicited dms. If the admins of this website wanted to actually Crack down on the scammers and bots it would be so easy to identify them. One must wonder if the scammers are the ones running the site now.


How do you know they were scammers or bots? Genuinely curious on how I would know.

As a woman on here, I do know that its not uncommon for us to get lots of DMs as soon as we sign up with a new account.

There are men who check for new accounts and send the same cut n paste messages to us.

Could this have happened to you?
2 weeks

Bots

JeanTheMethuselah:
You know, I just made a new account after getting blackmailed by a user on this website and I just realized how bad the bot problem is. I got 4 unsolicited dms. If the admins of this website wanted to actually Crack down on the scammers and bots it would be so easy to identify them. One must wonder if the scammers are the ones running the site now.

Xx Lillith Xx:
How do you know they were scammers or bots? Genuinely curious on how I would know.

As a woman on here, I do know that its not uncommon for us to get lots of DMs as soon as we sign up with a new account.

There are men who check for new accounts and send the same cut n paste messages to us.

Could this have happened to you?


Nope, thats not what happened and ive been apart of this community for about 10 years on my original profile and as a man on this website, ~75% of the feedee/gainer women profiles here where the owner engages in dms arent who they are claiming to be and can barely keep their story straight on who they are through 10 messages. Also the accounts are named in the most generic ways possible in the template of AdjectiveFeedee00 or AdjectiveBelly00. Anyone who has looked through the active profiles for 5 minutes on here knows that is true and bots and scammers make up a large number of the accounts on here claiming to be feedee women
1 week

Bots

JeanTheMethuselah:
You know, I just made a new account after getting blackmailed by a user on this website and I just realized how bad the bot problem is. I got 4 unsolicited dms. If the admins of this website wanted to actually Crack down on the scammers and bots it would be so easy to identify them. One must wonder if the scammers are the ones running the site now.

Xx Lillith Xx:
How do you know they were scammers or bots? Genuinely curious on how I would know.

As a woman on here, I do know that its not uncommon for us to get lots of DMs as soon as we sign up with a new account.

There are men who check for new accounts and send the same cut n paste messages to us.

Could this have happened to you?

JeanTheMethuselah:
Nope, thats not what happened and ive been apart of this community for about 10 years on my original profile and as a man on this website, ~75% of the feedee/gainer women profiles here where the owner engages in dms arent who they are claiming to be and can barely keep their story straight on who they are through 10 messages. Also the accounts are named in the most generic ways possible in the template of AdjectiveFeedee00 or AdjectiveBelly00. Anyone who has looked through the active profiles for 5 minutes on here knows that is true and bots and scammers make up a large number of the accounts on here claiming to be feedee women


Ok. I hope your time here improves.
1 week

Bots

There is a lot of work going on behind the scenes to identify bots and scammers.

Please keep in mind that the site is coded by just one person and managed by a handful of moderators.

Scammers literally work in call center environments, attempting to create hundreds of accounts every single day.
We actually catch the majority of scammers the moment they register. For the few that do get through, we have systems in place to identify and ban them.

I can safely say that most scammers that get through are banned within 24 hours.
You can help us improve our systems by actively reporting these accounts. When new scammers use entirely new information, we have to constantly adapt, update, and record it. There are many members who get contacted but never report it, and flagging these to us would be massively helpful.

Scammers do not run this place, so please do not make assumptions. Hard work happens behind the scenes from Monday to Friday, 9 to 5 every day, to keep this site secure.

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
2 hours