General

Weight gain app

I’m making an app that will help all of us piggy’s hit our goal and maintain our weight and encourage us to gain more and track our calories. What are some good features you would want to help you get to your goal weight
3 days

Weight gain app

I'm a swe by profession so I aminterested what stack you use and what you have so far?
2 days

Weight gain app

Perhaps include a section that shows the foods that can really pack on the weight? I’m thinking pizza, pasta and ice cream, in particular 👍
2 days

Weight gain app

I’ve always thought that healthy weight gain gets less attention than weight loss. An app focused specifically on helping users build better eating habits and track their progress sounds very useful.
geometry dash
1 day

Weight gain app

Yes, I think the app should provide instructions for gaining weight in a way that doesn't ruin one's health (if that's even possible); otherwise, I can imagine the havoc this app could wreak among people trying to bulk up.
1 day