Lately I feel like over stimulating when it comes to be hungry.
Like if I’m starving I need to either goon until I eat or good right after I eat.
Also as I get bigger my stomach turns me on so much that it’s hard to resist not touching myself every I can.
But what makes it worse or maybe better my nipples and clit get over stimulated the bigger I get like they get brushed and I have the need to goon.
Is that normal or my hyper sexuality getting the better of me?
Like if I’m starving I need to either goon until I eat or good right after I eat.
Also as I get bigger my stomach turns me on so much that it’s hard to resist not touching myself every I can.
But what makes it worse or maybe better my nipples and clit get over stimulated the bigger I get like they get brushed and I have the need to goon.
Is that normal or my hyper sexuality getting the better of me?
1 day