Lifestyle tips

Stages of getting fat (body types)

That question here is looking to me from "the other side"...

I feel like a "6", based on what is described in 7 that is where I actually am.
I tipped my toes into 8 some years ago, will come back though. That is where I want to be/where I want to belong to.
1 week

Stages of getting fat (body types)

RoundRosy:
Pretty much a 6….. no more booths for the past 3 yrs. Scooters for the big box stores….Anything on the floor ? Forget it…. And only slip in shoes these days. 🤔 Guess I’m getting closer to a 7 …. Belly needs so much space!

I think it's incredibly sexy (hot) when a lady feedee / foodee gets so large that a mobility scooter becomes a necessity. Wonder what Rosy and hubby think about that?
1 week

Stages of getting fat (body types)

def in 4: chubby range. it’s a conscious effort to hide my belly and i know i can’t hide my boobs and ass and thighs? but loose clothes and angles do the trick 🙏🏻
5 days

Stages of getting fat (body types)

i'm def between 4 and 5 atm, striving to reach 6, maybe 7 eventually!
9 hours
1718192021   loading