Fantasy Feeder
Videos
Pics
Stories
Profiles
Forum
More
Gainers
Articles
About
Store
Login
Sign up
Forum
Topics
General
Curious: soft or hard chub?
PoliChubster
Joined
1 month
I'm more into softer chub myself, mainly just out of the more huggable factor.
1 month
Curious: soft or hard chub?
Urchie
Joined
1 year
I like soft but im stuffed so often that mine is a mix of both, soft outside and firm deeper in
1 month
Curious: soft or hard chub?
Fatboylover49
Joined
1 year
PoliChubster:
I'm more into softer chub myself, mainly just out of the more huggable factor.
THIS!!!!
1 day
Curious: soft or hard chub?
Xx Lillith Xx
Joined
2 months
Soft on me, but on a man I just love a huge firm belly that looks stuffed, even when he's not, and squishy around the outside and everywhere else. 🫠🫠
1 day
Curious: soft or hard chub?
HappyBigBelly
Joined
13 years
My wife’s double belly is growing and has become both hard and soft at the same time 😁 The upper part is growing outward and getting firmer, while her lower belly is soft and squishy ❤️
1 day
My profile
My activity
My pics
My videos
My stories
My gaining
My favourites
My blocked users
My account
Dark mode
Chat side panel
Log out
Stories
Pics
Videos
Articles
Profiles
Forum
Gainers
Store
Work with us
Web models
Story authors
About
About us
Meet the team
Website rules