General

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

[quote]PlumpChick:
[quote]AskDrFeeder:
Personally I would not want her to get so big that it was crippling.

At the same time, if it's a _bit_ of a struggle climbing stairs or getting up off couches that's pretty cute.

So I guess ideally she'd get big enough that it was a minor inconvenience.

Of course there's always the possibility she'd love gaining so much she wouldn't want to stop at that point. That's actually kind of hot. So even if it wasn't ideally I think we'd cope!

@AskDrFeeder So then you are one of the more extreme feeders. Thanks for your honesty, but this is the attitude I have been afraid of encountering.

AskDrFeeder:
Okay, but I fail to understand your attitude.

If a feedee gets to the point her weight is crippling or threatens to be, and she's unwilling to cut back on the snacks, what's her feeder supposed to do? Drop her like a hot rock? Lock her in the basement and feed her 1000 calories a day?

@AskDrFeeder No one should eat until they are too obese to walk around, use the bathroom by themselves and clean themselves. Feederism is cool but only to a limited extent. You should discourage the feedee if it is reaching the point of being crippling.
6 days

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

Yeah, there's a big difference between "too stuffed to sit up" and becoming a medical case outside of Role Playing and/or the sexy talk/flirting. If you want to pretend, use padding. A degree of inflation (done safely!) is also a viable substitute/simulation.
5 days

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

Thanks for your reply. You made good suggestions.
4 days

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

PlumpChick:
@AskDrFeeder No one should eat until they are too obese to walk around, use the bathroom by themselves and clean themselves. Feederism is cool but only to a limited extent. You should discourage the feedee if it is reaching the point of being crippling.


I agree, but that's not what I'm talking about. What if she won't be discouraged? What is her feeder supposed to do? Constantly nag her about her weight and eating habits?
2 days

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

This woman is at about my ideal size:

stufferdb.com/picture
2 days

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

AskDrFeeder:
This woman is at about my ideal size:

stufferdb.com/picture

I’d have to concur. My wife is about the same shape but probably another 30 pounds on top of that.
1 day

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

PlumpChick:
@AskDrFeeder No one should eat until they are too obese to walk around, use the bathroom by themselves and clean themselves. Feederism is cool but only to a limited extent. You should discourage the feedee if it is reaching the point of being crippling.

AskDrFeeder:
I agree, but that's not what I'm talking about. What if she won't be discouraged? What is her feeder supposed to do? Constantly nag her about her weight and eating habits?


I agree. I've been in that situation with a long term (now ex) partner. It wasn't a feedist relationship but he had terrible eating habits and gained so much he was over 600lbs.

It was truly awful, and as much as I tried to help him lose weight, he just continued. He got more passive agressive as time went on and became very abusive. In the end I had to leave.

There's really nothing you can do to help someone like this if they won't do it for themselves, and a relationship needs both people working together to make it work.
1 day

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

That is very true. In this life, you have to help yourself. No one can do it all for you.
16 hours

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

[quote]PlumpChick:
@AskDrFeeder No one should eat until they are too obese to walk around, use the bathroom by themselves and clean themselves. Feederism is cool but only to a limited extent. You should discourage the feedee if it is reaching the point of being crippling.

AskDrFeeder:
I agree, but that's not what I'm talking about. What if she won't be discouraged? What is her feeder supposed to do? Constantly nag her about her weight and eating habits?

Xx Lillith Xx:
I agree. I've been in that situation with a long term (now ex) partner. It wasn't a feedist relationship but he had terrible eating habits and gained so much he was over 600lbs.

It was truly awful, and as much as I tried to help him lose weight, he just continued. He got more passive agressive as time went on and became very abusive. In the end I had to leave.

There's really nothing you can do to help someone like this if they won't do it for themselves, and a relationship needs both people working together to make it work.

That is very true. In this life you must help yourself. No one can do it all for you.
16 hours

Feeders: how much do you want your feedee to weigh?

AskDrFeeder:
This woman is at about my ideal size:

stufferdb.com/picture

ooo this is like the perfect size.
4 hours
123   loading