General

How do i know if my girlfriend likes my new weight?

23m, last few months I have gain some weight, about 20 lbs, I had always been an athletic person, going to the gym 5 times at week, but on those months I start a new Job, I just sit in the office and eat, honstly I like the way I Am feeling with my self. I Am an man with a fat belly now. People ask me about my weight, like what happen to me. I mean it was a bit on purpose šŸ˜, my girlfriend didn’t told me nothing but she brings me food really often, a lot of food and she likes to play with my new belly, how can I touch the topic with her, I mean it looks like we both are enjoyng my new weight hehe 🤭. Most of my chlothes don’t fit now, I like to use tight clothes, it makes me look fatter with her
1 week

How do i know if my girlfriend likes my new weight?

Sounds like she does, just show her the website? Ask her.
1 week

How do i know if my girlfriend likes my new weight?

by asking her
1 week

How do i know if my girlfriend likes my new weight?

Leojk:
23m, last few months I have gain some weight, about 20 lbs, I had always been an athletic person, going to the gym 5 times at week, but on those months I start a new Job, I just sit in the office and eat, honstly I like the way I Am feeling with my self. I Am an man with a fat belly now. People ask me about my weight, like what happen to me. I mean it was a bit on purpose šŸ˜, my girlfriend didn’t told me nothing but she brings me food really often, a lot of food and she likes to play with my new belly, how can I touch the topic with her, I mean it looks like we both are enjoyng my new weight hehe 🤭. Most of my chlothes don’t fit now, I like to use tight clothes, it makes me look fatter with her


id say the most efficient method would be by asking straight up but if ur lowkey scared to maybe try hinting at the weight gain and see how she reacts
1 day

How do i know if my girlfriend likes my new weight?

Leojk:
23m, last few months I have gain some weight, about 20 lbs, I had always been an athletic person, going to the gym 5 times at week, but on those months I start a new Job, I just sit in the office and eat, honstly I like the way I Am feeling with my self. I Am an man with a fat belly now. People ask me about my weight, like what happen to me. I mean it was a bit on purpose šŸ˜, my girlfriend didn’t told me nothing but she brings me food really often, a lot of food and she likes to play with my new belly, how can I touch the topic with her, I mean it looks like we both are enjoyng my new weight hehe 🤭. Most of my chlothes don’t fit now, I like to use tight clothes, it makes me look fatter with her


Disregard these sophists and their recommendations to openly and directly inquire about it.
.open and direct communication never got anyone one anywhere.


You see, what you want to do is find yourself a large box of chocolates.

Then sit yourself down, comfy. Start eating those chocolates and after each one, say to yourself, "she loves it. " or "she loves it not", switching back and forth between bites.

When you've eaten the last piece, what ever you end on is scientifically her opinion with regard to this matter.
22 hours