Gaining

What's your weight goal?

amanduh wrote
i want to be 9billion pounds. truefax.

sounds like a reasonably achieveable goal...

smiley
15 years

What's your weight goal?

i am curently 280 and would like to get to 300.smiley need someone to feed me
15 years

What's your weight goal?

I would like to see around 220 or 230-lbs. I would like to gain twenty more pounds.
15 years

What's your weight goal?

skizzles wrote
occidio wrote
If anyone wonders where your posts have gone, they've been deleted before they get out of hand.

As the delete function is the only way to clean up at the moment, I apologise for deleting the posts that had helpful info in them.

What weight made you finally feel nice and fat? What was the best part of weighing 400 pounds?

LOL

Occidio weighing 400lbs? Holy Dooly, that would be a sight smiley
14 years

What's your weight goal?

My goal is to be at least 300 lbs. and right now i'm only 130 lbs. smiley I'm overweight, but I would love to be bigger.
14 years

What's your weight goal?

I want to be as big as destinysbbwdesires is and maybe bigger. I'm not joking. I agree with the bigger the better
14 years

What's your weight goal?

gainergirl wrote
ive hit my goal of 200 but i cant stop!

Is that a bad thing? smiley
14 years

What's your weight goal?

Don't actually have a weight goal. I have an eating goal though, and that will probably result in a very high weight eventually.smiley
14 years

What's your weight goal?

My short term goal is 200lbs, I'm about 196lbs now. After that, I dunno, 220lbs ish see how it feels/looks.
14 years

What's your weight goal?

Fattening_dreams wrote:
well short term i'm going for 350 to break my plateau of 335-340 but long term 400 maybe as high as 500

I'm working towards 400, but I understand the plateau at 350. I have been at 355 FOREVER it feels like. In the last 4 months I have made it up to 365 with just increasing my eating, but I have found if you want to get fat there comes a point that you really have to work at it. I have been experimenting with light lunches and heavy dinners later at night, which I think have made the most difference. Load up on the carbs!
13 years
12   loading