Gaining

Sat at the crossroads anyone?

Yep i'm here now more then ever before...

always been a fantasy, but after several months on here i'm starting to be convinced i should give it a try and grow, but of course the usual stuff is in the way, family, friends, health, embarrasment, etc...

Plus, having never had a gf i somehow feel that doing this will damn me even further... Do i give in and be this person i feel i'm supposed to be or do i wait and try to look and be my best for the chance that i might meet someone...

hmmm, lol not leaving the crossroads tonight...

smiley
14 years

Maximum are you me lol. Everything you said is what I'm going through. Part of the reason why I've decided to give it a shot is because I'm on the other side of the world with no family and people who really know me around to pass judgement. Is it wrong to think this way?
14 years

aussieyada wrote
Maximum are you me lol. Everything you said is what I'm going through. Part of the reason why I've decided to give it a shot is because I'm on the other side of the world with no family and people who really know me around to pass judgement. Is it wrong to think this way?

LMAO maybe me in the future, i'm actually considering taking next year off to travel the world, meet some great people from here in person and have an excuse to get fat without anyone i know being aware... Plus being around these sorts of people in reality will surely increase my waist line!

smiley

Good to know i'm not the only one

smiley
14 years