General

Are there any full figured celebrities left?

To all the pro-diet posters:

Please note, you all appear to be thin and not to have much experience with living in a fat body. I would ask you to consider believing fat people, not all of whom are self-indulgent liars.

And TubbyBoy, please accept this large bouquet of lilies and orchids for being one of the smartest and most articulate posters around. I love you smiley
14 years

There are people who decided to get their stomach amputated because Carney did, and died from the procedure.
14 years

Everyone may be different, but the results of dieting are clear. Depending on the study you read, between 90-98% (usually 93-95) REGAIN the weight. That makes dieting NOT a good plan, especially if you then look at the medical literature on yo-yo dieting.

I actually do have the right--and the data--to say that dieting is not a healthy practice. And much of the medical profession is slowly coming around to the same conclusion, though it isn't quite in the press yet.

We could look at the data on physical activity as it correlates with health, though, since those correlations (still not causations) are much tighter than those between body fat and health.
13 years

Rosie Mercado, plus,PLUS. size model.
She is beautiful.smiley
13 years