Gaining

We want a bigger ass!

It's genetic, unless you want implants
14 years

We want a bigger ass!

there is a suppliment called maka root i believe which causes increased weight gain in the butt and breasts, google it, many people have claimed it works wonders
14 years

We want a bigger ass!

Thunder_Thighs wrote
This works on the double belly principle, if you wear jeans tight round your belly as you gain you get a double belly because of the waistband restricting the fat.

So in other words, it doesn't work.
14 years

We want a bigger ass!

Thunder_Thighs wrote
Murphy wrote
Thunder_Thighs wrote
This works on the double belly principle, if you wear jeans tight round your belly as you gain you get a double belly because of the waistband restricting the fat.

So in other words, it doesn't work.

Have you tried it NO.
Have I tried it YES.
Do I have a huge ass YES.

so yeah, it definately doesnt work.

There's numerous other factors as to why your ass got fatter, most notably genetics. Very likely it would've gotten fatter without using the corset.
14 years

We want a bigger ass!

Thunder_Thighs wrote
Ok here is the proof that you can shape fat. Using the bodies of some beautiful women to illustrate my point

Ok, well first there is the lovely Dixie Bombshell who has that cute 'split' in her bottom belly and if you look at her pics you can see that she wears her belly tucked in her knickers with two cheeky bits of belly poking out the leg holes and hence the shape of her belly.

The gorgeous MsXXL just happens to have a sexy groove up her belly and that awsome double belly line, it just happens that the groove and the line are in the exact places where a jean zipper and waistband are likely to press in to the fat.

Anyway im not going to list any more, Im not sure if im allowed to post links to these two ladies previews as theyre on a pay site but im sure you can look them up if you want to see pics of what im talking about.

Okay, but you've also got models like Big Cutie Sable, Tiffany Cushinberry, and Ivy, all of whom wear jeans with their bellies tucked in, but they've still got big, hanging, bellies (giggity) without that fold.
14 years

We want a bigger ass!

Thunder_Thighs wrote
Well obviously you cant just magically grow yourself in to any shape you want. I was just trying to illustrate to the people who thought that my corset idea was completely stupid that clothing really can have an affect on your body and not everything is genetics. I could have found more pictures but I couldnt really be bothered as I assumed that those two would be enough to get my message across. I myself even have an indent around my hips where my pants sit.

Anyway I still think that my suggestion about the corset was more sensible than the one about joining a body building forum lol smiley

Tis true what you say, google the corset women and then post them, people will then get a better idea of what you'e conveying. Be warned they are freaky looking!
14 years

We want a bigger ass!

Xandra wrote
Alright alright alright. I didn't want to get involved in this ridiculousness but I have to defend Thunder Thighs here. I know what she's talking about. It's called binding. The Chinese use to tie up the feet of their little girls so they would be tiny. Certain cultures would tie up the chests of developing girls to make their breasts stop growing. You can reshape your body by tying it off in places to restrict the growth. But you have to start young while the body is still developing. It may work for weight gain. The theory is plausible to me.

Although this is true, it has to be done while the body is still developing, like you say; it also is extremely painful.
14 years

We want a bigger ass!

those with oestrogen in their make-up usually have junk in their trunk. Increase your oestrogen food filled content.
14 years

We want a bigger ass!

those with oestrogen in their make-up usually have junk in their trunk. Increase your oestrogen food filled content.
14 years

We want a bigger ass!

Wow, those feet are creepy, i never knew it went that extreme... o.O
14 years
12   loading