Gaining

Fat and horny feeding frenzy

Oh god yes, fat horny feeding frenzies are the deepest most sexual satisfying sensation there is for me. I love to feed and fatten but I also have very deep desires to mutually gain and grow as fat as possible.
14 years

UpsAndDowns wrote
I'm not male, but gorging myself is a definite turn-on for me. Having someone else feed me is better, but eating myself silly makes me very excited. The heavier I get the more I enjoy my body. Soft and smooth and rounded, sometimes I can't keep my hands off my growing body.

+1 perfectly expressed

And palndrm's post, too... I would love to find a real genuine mutual gainer, not just a guy who wants to gain who likes fat chicks, or a fat guy who likes fat women. Great, but not a mutual gainer. That frenzy is unbelievably arousing...
14 years

juicy wrote
UpsAndDowns wrote
I'm not male, but gorging myself is a definite turn-on for me. Having someone else feed me is better, but eating myself silly makes me very excited. The heavier I get the more I enjoy my body. Soft and smooth and rounded, sometimes I can't keep my hands off my growing body.

+1 perfectly expressed

And palndrm's post, too... I would love to find a real genuine mutual gainer, not just a guy who wants to gain who likes fat chicks, or a fat guy who likes fat women. Great, but not a mutual gainer. That frenzy is unbelievably arousing...

mmm, sounds good to me, lets not worry about who likes whos fat, lets just eat ourselves into obesity together xD
14 years