Gaining

Gaining while you sleep

I've done this before a couple times. I've gone to bed after eating about 8 to 10 slices of pizza, and then woken up around 2 to 3 am, and went out to my pantry and eaten a whole box of twinkies with a glass of milk. I like to eat so much that I would probably do it every night even after eating all day long. I wonder how many girls would love to see this?smiley
14 years

Gaining while you sleep

lovely_plumper wrote
Gderandich2 wrote
But if you go to sleep; particulary after having binged; your digestion is much slower1 Therefore, eventually you will gain faster!smileysmiley

I would stuff myself very full and wake up like 4-5 hours later and still feel bloated but I would drag myself out of bed and go to work feeling terrible because I wasn't able to sleep long enough to digest all the food I ate....so yeahhh 3 hours deff is not enough

lol to be honest i think the OP cares more about chics getting fatter rather then them feeling good by having a decent nights sleep... smiley
14 years

Gaining while you sleep

On the occasions when I've really been stuffing, I've always found that I'm up during the night to go to the bathroom.

I always figured the ultimate in stuffing decadence would be to have a small refrigerator as a bed-side table, so that if you were awake in the night you could just reach in and grab some fresh goodies (maybe those little cheesecake bites?). Not to mention to be able to grab something to eat as soon as you woke up in the morning. I don't know how interesting that would be in reality, but I like it in fantasy as a sort of sign of dedication to the whole constant eating goal.
14 years