Gaining

Target weight = happiness?

I've wondered about this too, i know for me, the biggest thing i get out of gaining is the look and feel of my body, i absolutely love it, and i honestly never thought i'd be the type of person to love my body.
It doesn't stop the doubts though, not caring what others think is really alot harder then people make out, so i'll still have times where i think i'm too big.
However, when i'm alone, i really feel content with my body, i adore it and eagerly look forward to seeing how being even bigger feels.
Its not so much the idea of gaining which i feel unable to stop though, its the eating lol.
I've never been big on food and had to push hard to get my gain started, yet now its like second nature to overeat and the hunger when i don't eat is amplified. On those occasions where i do try to stop gaining, i find it impossible to halt the eating habits which i have developed. As a result, i sometimes worry that when i do reach my target weight, i'll just keep eating and gaining wether i want to or not.

Hmm, it is a concern, however i think it is one shared by the majority of the gaining community, so don't worry too much and do what you feel is best. smiley
14 years

Target weight = happiness?

My conclusion was that I'd probably always want to gain, so stopping at the lowest feasible* weight made sense. But I suppose we all differ, for some people maybe the urge is more 'to be fat' and as some size that desire would be adequately met. For me 'being fat' has appeal, but 'getting fatter' is an even stronger draw, but with a different ratio there, maybe there is some weight where you could be happy.

* by feasible I mean a weight that works with a lifestyle I'm otherwise happy with, and which is big enough to somewhat satisfy my fat desires, to the point that I can balance those off against the reasons I have for not gaining or for losing, so that I can be stable. For me, anything resembling thin would probably not be feasible from an emotional point of view, I suspect, even if I could manage it with a reasonable lifestyle (which I probably couldn't).
14 years