Extreme obesity

Ssbbw & surroundings

Royal wrote
I hear the floor creak all the time, but as far as the floor shaking, I don't really feel it. It must though because every time I walk by a certain department everyone looks up, and there is a woman who is much smaller than me who sits right by me and the floor shakes when she walks. I think it's because I'm moving and the floor is moving I don't feel the vibrations.

Sometimes I'm aware and sometimes I'm not. It depends. Im more likely to be overly courteous if there are a ton of people around, but if there are very few, or Im surrounded by people I know, I don't think anything of it.

I also have broken stairs. Yep. Broken them. They were cheaply made wood ones, pretty much just a slab of wood. And that was in high school, so about 100 lbs ago. When I fell and completely busted my ass, the guy who helped me up was so nice, and said "oh that could have happened to anybody." I guess it could have, but that's impressive. I also used to break desks all the time and did break a chair once. And I was just a BBW then.

Now at SSBBW level, it's a whole other story.

I'm all ears!! smiley
13 years