Gaining

Need advice on gaining!

LOL O, you so cold and technical smiley

Anyways OP, I find it ironic that the problem you are having seems to be a fantasy most girls (even non gainers) would kill for, eating your way to bigger breasts? Sounds fun! smiley

As for the belly, I know you aren't planning on gaining an extreme amount, however I've heard of people going through stages of growing in a certain area through out a long gain, may be an idea? Good Luck! smiley
13 years

Need advice on gaining!

Hey VanillaTea, I hope you and your boyfriend have a lot of fun with this!

I don't think there is any sure fire way to make your body gain fat in one area or another. There are some theories floating around, but I've never really seen evidence that any of them work reliably. It seems to mostly come down to just how your body is, with some variables due to age, life events, and maybe hormone levels.

But if you can't really make your belly get most of the fat, you can still have fat belly play. Like when you are getting together drink a lot of water (or other liquid) to really fill out your belly, and you can both enjoy how big and round it is. Or put on some too tight pants so that you are bulging out over the waistband.

Incidentally, the belly tends to be the least healthy area to carry fat, so what your body is doing is not all bad....

Good luck with finding ways for both of you to get your kicks!
13 years

Need advice on gaining!

Sometimes when you lose a bit of weight you can end up looking chubbier..I think it loosens the skin, so that fat will pool lower on your belly, making your lower belly bigger and softer, but you'll be a bit thinner further up.
13 years