Gaining

My own story

I've alway's been a chubby boy.
And I discovered I liked fat at the age of 12.
I began to fantasize about fat women from chubby to ssbbw. I've always dreamt about being with a fat woman with rolls of fat and thighs full of cellulite.
Now that I'm 53 I'm 107 kgs for 1m86 I discover that I love being fat myself.
I stopped making sports 2 years ago and began putting on pounds.
Now when I look in the mirror all I see is a big fat belly hanging over my briefs.When i brush my teeth I can see it jiggling without I'm able to control all that fat.I've Very big love handles cercling my body. I now have fatty boobs with dimples of cellulite on their side that jiggle to under very pale and thin skin. What was my surprise when I discovered I had cellulite on my thighs. I didn't believe it was possible but it is. I have now what we call Peau d'orange (orange skin)on the front and in my inner thighs. I begin to feel it jiggle a little when I walk in my briefs.
My thighs rub together and begin to burn.
It's a very special sensation for a man to have cellulite. It's kinda humiliating comparing with women of my age that have no trace of cellulite.
like this feeling and in the same time i find it a little ashaming.
Everyday I look at my thighs and I fantasize that they could more flabbier and more jiggling with dimples and rolls.
As I've never been with a fat woman , I realize that I begin to attend my dream with my own fat and cellulite
13 years