Submission and domination

Stronger than your man

Being dominated by a stronger lady is a beautiful dream of mine. Fortunately, I'm rather physically weak, so that makes it much more likely to achieve. smiley
13 years

Stronger than your man

I am a pretty strong guy, so finding a girl who can overpower me is always a huge turn on. Doesn't happen often enough.
12 years

Stronger than your man

maybe it´s not the same i would understand under girl beeing stronger than me ^^.

For em it would be hot if a fit or slightly chubby girl tries to get me chubby enough that i have to realize the change that she is getting fitter compared to me and more enduring.
So that in certain situations i would realize oh my belly got to fat.It is getting harder for me than before to fight and struggle with her in bed when she tries to fight for dominance ^^.
So with time and more belly i would get exhausted earlier and have to give up .
So she wins in doing more sit ups than me is faster than me or can run away and i´m not able to catch her when she poked and teased me before ^^.
So i have to really start getting in shape before she is stronger and more dominant than me .
11 years

Stronger than your man

lovableplump wrote:
I'm fairly strong (140 bench) but not very dominant. I often wonder if there are guys on here who are interested in muscular fat women like me.

There are. I'm one of them. smiley
10 years