Gaining

Any married guys trying to fatten their wives?

lol, this thread is hilariously ironic. smiley
13 years

sounds like he doesn't need help, tell him how you feel.

I've been married for 13 yrs and I always liked curvy women but never knew of this fetish. When I first met my wife she was 120 and was in excellent shape....over the years she has gained and lost weight and is currently 190-200lbs....mostly because I know her weakness of certain foods and I make sure she gets them! smiley She knows I like her this size but she is still uncomfortable with it. She wants to lose weight and get back to a size 10 if not lower. I think she only wants too becasue her parents make comments to her (told me at Christmas) and worries about what other people say, otherwise she would stay this size. She gets to indulge and have a husband that loves her for it! So yes there are people in marriages that fatter their wives/husbands.
13 years

Wow, (Feedingherhuge) you have done a great job...150 to 280Lbs. you are one lucky guy!

Its the best when the one you love gains and gets fatter....its truley the icing on the cake, my wife has gained and lost several times and is pretty curvy some guys would call fat, but currently she look s rather skinnt in my eyes. I would love to see her gain 30 Lbs. and I would be pretty happy.

What are the best changes about your wife during the weight gain?
Are there any physical changes you dont like?
Does she like being fatter and how did she deal during her gaining?
13 years