Gaining

My wife is showing signs that she does not mind gaining

All of a sudden my wife has started acting ok about some weight she has been gaining. She even mentioned, talking to some relatively new friends of ours, in front of me "cant you tell my man likes some curves on me" while she softly slapped her thigh and gently shook one of her lovehandles in an extremely snug fitting shirt she was wearing.

question for the ladies or anyone that has encountered this?

It seems as though when she starts to gain weight she really enjoys the overeating and snacking and as she continues her appetite really expands or opens up. She starts to feel less guilty of fattening foods or deserts and then starts showing some pretty good gains on her sexy figure. Are there stages of overeating that women go through and then just taper off or is it because they feel guilty because there start to outgrow some of there clothes?

During these times I will pick up cookies and ice cream, etc. which I typically dont do unless she is on one of these eating streaks. She almost seems to like it and devours all the snacks really quickly and in front of me. She also starts to loosen up and seductively put her extra weight out on display for me at times which is hard for me to resist because I dont want to call to much attention to her blossoming body because I fear she will get bugged by to much attention to it and want to diet. How can I keeep her eating and gaining and like it? Not to mention she feels comfortable at times joking around and sort of teasing me with her extra weight and then all of a sudden the next day she will seem disgusted about her gaining. what to do?

What are some of the best snacks to get her for her to gain on?

Ice cream 1200 calories to a pint!

Rich cookies...she can really put them away....and I have seen they can be over 200+ calories each....she will eat 10-12 in a quick sitting!

She tends to gorge and then feel sick....for example I just got home from work and noticed she just finished an 8 pack of medium size reese cups and I have seen her do it and she will complain "Oh, I made myself so sick now".

Also is there times with you ladies or stages where you pig out for a few months and then you start eating less or normal again? I am trying to find out a way to keep increasing her eating habits so she doesnt slow down and start to diet!

I would love to have the answer to my dreams.... ..she looked amazing to me the other night when she grabbed her lovehandle I just want it to keep going in this direction!

Thanks for any answers in advance
13 years

My wife is showing signs that she does not mind gaining

Things have stayed relatively the same she has been eating and snacking but she has not shown massive gains but has plumped a bit more but thats mostly because she gets work outs in at the gym. If she stopped her work outs she would gain and show much quicker because she tends to eat the same if not more when she isnt working out for some reason....I guess just lounging around a bit more and when she does that she is always eating something.

The other night we went out for a dinner and it turned into a pretty big one for her with appetizers and entrees and she will never sacrifice dessert after even if she is full and it clearly put her over the edge after she finished it. When we got home she showered and got into bed and she had a hard time moving her packed self around and when she finally got into bed she moaned and struggled to move around and said she felt like a beached whale....she looked quite a bit bigger and uncomfortable with her huge meal.

I hope she keeps eating huge and starts to really pack on the Lbs. and like it!!!
13 years