Gaining

How fat until you waddle?

Yea, it's a different weight for everyone. I'm 6'6" tall and weigh 430lbs and even at my heaviest weight *nearly 610lbs* I wasn't really waddling...unless I did it on purpose lol.
13 years

Ikissedagirl wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
Yea, it's a different weight for everyone. I'm 6'6" tall and weigh 430lbs and even at my heaviest weight *nearly 610lbs* I wasn't really waddling...unless I did it on purpose lol.

you'e 6'6? marry me

*Cheesey french accent* But of course ma cherie
13 years

Ikissedagirl wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
Ikissedagirl wrote:
OniGumo wrote:

you'e 6'6? marry me

for shame so far away

lol same country is closer then most people have around here. smiley
13 years

Maximum wrote:
Ikissedagirl wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
Ikissedagirl wrote:
OniGumo wrote:

you'e 6'6? marry me

for shame so far away

lol same country is closer then most people have around here. smiley

But America is huge O.O.
13 years

I started to waddle around I guess somewhere between 250 or 270. My belly was starting to become more of an apron and began brush up on the upper part of my thighs and hips and my back was feeling a bit of the pull from my growing gut.
13 years

My gf has always had a little waddle but it really became noticeably after she hit 400 pound started waddling. I think its mostly due to her huge belly which hangs over her pants and rests ontop her bulging thighs. It makes me drool just thinking about it.
13 years