General

Would you kill to eat?

I dont' think I'd be able to give up meat. So yes, I'd learn how to skin and prepare my own.

Meat is far too delicious for me to go without.
13 years

Would you kill to eat?

Kid A wrote:
I would go hang out with Oni and hope he shares his meat.

wha? o.O
13 years

Would you kill to eat?

Kid A wrote:
aberrancy wrote:
Maximum wrote:
Kid A wrote:
I would go hang out with Oni and hope he shares his meat.

wha? o.O

Ha! Nice catch.

I so was not making a sex joke. All of your minds are in the gutter.

I'd share my meat with you anytime lol

Though I actually didn't catch that until Max commented on it lol, does that make me naive?
13 years

Would you kill to eat?

JustinNasty wrote:
I for sure would. I helped skin deer when I was little a time or 2, so that doesnt bother me too terribly smiley

Our bodies need some kind of protein lol

I've been party to my share of deer skinnings too, and one or two times I've ***isted in making sausage at one of my friends' pig farms. So, the preparing part would be no problem for me.

Hunting would be a bit more cumbersome, not because of any qualms but because it's something that I never particularly enjoyed. But, without people to do it for me, I'd definitely do it to get me some meat.
13 years

Would you kill to eat?

aberrancy wrote:
Some of you guys are focusing on the hypothetical phrasing a bit too much. The real question is, would you kill to eat?

OniGumo wrote:
Hunting would be a bit more cumbersome, not because of any qualms but because it's something that I never particularly enjoyed. But, without people to do it for me, I'd definitely do it to get me some meat.

I'll hunt, you do the messy part?

Sounds like a plan.
13 years

Would you kill to eat?

Hahahaha Im Australian so where I live we catch and eat Kangaroos, rabbits, ducks.. whatevers running round in the bush really and doesnt have worms hahaha so yeah If butchers ceased to exist it seems I would have to invest in a new spear lol
13 years

Would you kill to eat?

aberrancy wrote:
Kid A wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
aberrancy wrote:
Some of you guys are focusing on the hypothetical phrasing a bit too much. The real question is, would you kill to eat?

OniGumo wrote:

I'll hunt, you do the messy part?

Sounds like a plan.

I am a pretty great cook.

We're halfway to a pretty decent commune here. Anyone know how to farm?

I know a bit about growing things like corn, tomatoes, green beans, and mustard greens. When I was young my parents had a fairly large bit of land that they grew vegetables in. I've also taken a few botany cl***es, if that counts for anything when it comes to agriculture lol.

Though the problem with me being your farmer is just about any plant I try to grow dies. It'll look like it's doing good for a while and then just boom keel over dead one day...
13 years

Would you kill to eat?

Layla wrote:
Hahahaha Im Australian so where I live we catch and eat Kangaroos, rabbits, ducks.. whatevers running round in the bush really and doesnt have worms hahaha so yeah If butchers ceased to exist it seems I would have to invest in a new spear lol

Stop perpetuating a false stereotype of us. smiley
13 years

Would you kill to eat?

Hahaha Maximum I am for real !! You live in Sydney .. I lived in the bush !!! Ok I dont really have a spear but my dad did used to hunt kangaroos and stuff and i even helped skin it one time so ner smiley
13 years

Would you kill to eat?

"Would you kill to eat?" If I HAD to for survival, then yes. I would before I would allow my family or myself to starve.
13 years
12   loading