Extreme obesity

Getting immobile. advantages?

Of course there are enormous downsides to immobility and it's probably unwise to set that as a goal.

But let's look at the advantages for a minute.

1. Once you decide to become immobile, you really have license to gorge yourself. NO reason to hold back.

2. Most big and gaining people have to exercise a lot so they don't slip into immobility. But if you plan to become immobile anyway, you don't have to exercise.

Any others?
12 years

so romantic deep love
12 years

the only positive asepct of being immobile that I can think of is not having to cook and clean hahaha
12 years

I think most large people want privacy. On the subject of immobility a woman i know was watching a tv program about a immobile woman and said if i end up like that i would want my bed positioned at a window to see out ect ect . I have to admit i was very taken by surprise i never knew she was thinking about eventually becoming immobile.
12 years

Motley wrote:
scuba wrote:
Just knowing your the Queen bee in the hive, and all the worker bees purpose in life is to pamper, feed and charish every gaining inch and pound. For ever expanding with blubber and babies, while knowing your completely helpless,and your the Master feeders dream come true.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

-Tyler Durden

Except for the whole part about the Queen Bee controlling all the drones and workers with pheromones...(the same is true of Ants)
11 years