Gaining

What made you decide?

I decided to go for it when I was thirteen. I found my first feeding site that year, Fattenup2.com...I think it's defunct now. But it made me realize that I'm not insane, and so I figured why not.
12 years

What made you decide?

OniGumo wrote:
I decided to go for it when I was thirteen. I found my first feeding site that year, Fattenup2.com...I think it's defunct now. But it made me realize that I'm not insane, and so I figured why not.

That was a Great site for back in the day! Back then I would be on Dimensions and Yahoo Groups and Fattenup2. I still find the stories section and the Weight Board on Dims to be good. Yahoo Groups have all been ruined by spam and the FU2 site is gone some 10 years now. Thankls for the memory. smiley
12 years

What made you decide?

I managed to luck out and come into a decent amount of money that it allowed me to seriously consider going through with gaining and allow me to change my lifestyle enough to accommodate my getting fat.

Even then, I still had to sit down and seriously consider how much my decision to actually go through with gaining was going to affect my life. I took my time to carefully consider what I was doing and come to terms with my desires to become the fat guy I always felt like I was meant to be.
12 years