Stuffing

Bk family bundle challenge

for those of you that haven't heard, Burger King has a new meal deal called the Family Bundle. Its a whopper, a whopper jr, 2 small fries, 2 small soft drinks, and a kids meal all for $9.99.

i say we make this a challenge. i know its not a whole lot of food, but for $10 it ain't a bad deal. according to BK's handy dandy nutrition calculator thingy, its 2260 calories.
12 years

well fellow fantasy feeders, i gave this a shot tonight. i ate both burgers, the chicken nuggets from the kids meal, and most of the fries. i could've easily finished the fries, but since i had no encouragement and no ketchup, i gave up.

on a side note, burger king is definitely NOT the king of burgers. Wendy's, McDonald's, and several other fast food places are much better. and those places aren't even in the same league as some of the nicer places.
12 years

Ugh...McDonalds is complete crap compared to BK. Every time I've eaten anything but breakfast at McDonalds for the last 5 or so years I've gotten extremely sick.
12 years

McD's is actually the only one I can't eat at. I like all the other chains, just something about McD's that tears my stomach up everytime I try to eat something from there that isn't on the breakfast menu.
12 years

i try to avoid fast food, especially when there are tastier options. but sometimes i just can't help myself.

i've flip flopped back and fourth as to which ones i like and which ones make me sick. currently Wendy's and McDonalds are my first choices when i'm looking for my fast food fix.
12 years

Yes, Burger King offers Family Bundle, I tried hard to find an option under $10 but to no avail, I saw options ranging from $19.99 to $30. Here are some reliable answers I got.
burgerkingmenus.com/
1 month

I'm not fond of BK, at least where I live in the UK, although they seemed better when I was on holiday in Spain in both quality and value.

Overall though, I prefer the burgers from the smaller/independent fast food places.
1 month

Best mcds deal I got recently was 20 nuggets and 10 selects with 8 dips and 4 fries for £18. Don’t think they do it anymore though
1 month

They kind of do it through the app.
1 month

It’s a squad burger deal at the moment where I am - 4 burgers and 4 fries for £18
1 month
12   loading