Gaining

Waist/pant sizes?

I am five foot eleven and weigh 206. My size 36" pants are snug around the waist, my jeans (36"smiley all still fit pretty well. However I have some old uniform pants that are 36" and I can't even button/snap the waist. I measure my waist and it is about 40", when I really let my belly out it is 43". I think pants sizes are now a good deal larger, especially the "gentlemen's" cut. I wear a fairly short inseam at 30-31", too. Ned Fox
11 years

Waist/pant sizes?

I am 6' 3" plus and 225 Lbs right now and my 36" fit slightly snug currently.

Crazy thing is I am trying to reduce a bit for the first time in a long time and even if I tend to eat lighter, work out and do massive abs I have not lost any weight and or size in my waist other than been getting the 4 pack back. I would have though I would be down to 215 Lbs by now. I feel as though if I let myself it like crazy right now I could probably gain 20-30 Lbs pretty quickly.

When I was 247 Lbs. 40" was quite snug and while I ate they were pretty uncomfortable.

When I start eating a lot my belly takes the initial size difference and then it settles around a bit....but my belly feels huge!
11 years

Waist/pant sizes?

I'm 5'6" and wear 42" @ 210#. they were tight when I was 220#
11 years

Waist/pant sizes?

5'8", 227lbs, 42s from regular stores are all tight. One pair of 44s from a fat guy store are a bit loose. Back atmy more typical 210 - 215 the 42s fit fine. Way back when I was about 200/205 I was ok in 40s.

I'm short waisted and carry my weight mostly up front. Currently where I wear my trousers measures 46" when relaxed. My widest point is a bit above the navel, and is almost 48". Closer to the hip I'm more like 44"..... Basically keeping pants up is impossible, I'm always having to hoist them back up!
11 years

Waist/pant sizes?

6'6" 580lbs, the size in the waistband of the jeans I'm wearing right now say 66". But Liberty Blues run big I think, I measured them with my tailor's tape and I think they're actually closer to like 74".
11 years

Waist/pant sizes?

BouncyBoy wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
6'6" 580lbs, the size in the waistband of the jeans I'm wearing right now say 66". But Liberty Blues run big I think, I measured them with my tailor's tape and I think they're actually closer to like 74".

LOL they may have started out at 66" and grew in the wash. Yeah, thats it. The wash expanded by pants.

They arrived like that lol. But I can go with that notion, hopefully the wash keeps expanding my pants so I'll be able to wear them longer.
11 years

Waist/pant sizes?

Funny to see so many different pants sizes despite similar weight / height. I'm about 215lbs and my size 34 jeans are pretty tight. Next time I go shopping I'll need a 36. When I weighed 165 2 years ago I wore a size 31-32 jeans. I'm about 5'9", so I guess my belly is benefitting most of those extra pounds.
11 years

Waist/pant sizes?

I think it would be better if people would specify were they are wearing their pants, under the belly or over.
I do find that allot of pants measure about four inches bigger then the stated size. I am 5'8" at 245lbs my belly measures 53". under my belly measures 45" I wear size 38" pants most are pretty tight but some like from old navy are a little lose and I need to wear a belt.
11 years

Waist/pant sizes?

I have to wear my jeans over the belly, as most pants that will fit well over my thighs won't stay up if I wear them underneath my belly.
11 years

Waist/pant sizes?

in response to luvschubyangels

so are you saying I am one of the guys you would make fun of?
I dont wear my paints bellow my belly because I want to claim a smaller number. Its just allot more comfortable and I wouldnt want to get a double belly or look like Urkle. I think there is another thread on this but here is one from www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php
11 years
12   loading