Gaining

Lean face fat body.

I was wondering, what causes one to have a lean face yet a fat body? I personally love this on girls. Some people do look better with a fat face, however, I do prefer leaner faces when it comes to larger people. Some people look completely different when they gain and some still have their general face shape. What do you guys think about it all?
I finally decided to be a dedicated gainer-all by myself though :,(-but I would like to keep my face leaner.
11 years

Lean face fat body.

I am like you I generally like women with heart shaped structured faces that are somewhat softer and prefer their bodies much bigger and fatter. I am not really into skinny faces on women.

My wife has a heart shaped structured face and she really has to gain some good weight before it goes to her face at all not to mention I have only seen her with a very very very slight double chin and then was when she was at her heaviest ever roughly 50 Lbs. more than now. I really like it but I almost want to see it pudge up slightly becaus I am craving for hr to fatten up so much currently.
11 years

Lean face fat body.

I guess the way weight is distribute / Genetics

If I gain weight right away after my waistline and gut start expanding my face starts to follow....I don't like it at all on myself.

It's almost a case by case situatiotion with my liking some women with fatter faces and others without but generally I like the Heart shaped soft faces with a lot fatter bodies.
11 years

Lean face fat body.

Bobbybob:
I was wondering, what causes one to have a lean face yet a fat body? I personally love this on girls. Some people do look better with a fat face, however, I do prefer leaner faces when it comes to larger people. Some people look completely different when they gain and some still have their general face shape. What do you guys think about it all?
I finally decided to be a dedicated gainer-all by myself though :,(-but I would like to keep my face leaner.

I'm that's kind of fatty. Had to cross into obese category before I got a double chin and even at a BMI of 34 you wouldn't have been able to guess how fat the rest of my body was especially if my head was at the right angle.
1 week