Stuffing

Secret gluttony?

I do a lot of secret eating as well.
11 years

Secret gluttony?

I love eating and I don't care who sees. In fact having people react to your gluttony is half the fun.

Sometimes I might feel a little insecure walking around in public after a meal. But thats more because its difficult to move around and feels weird having your belly protrude in front of you.
11 years

Secret gluttony?

One of my favorite things to stuff with in secret is honeybuns.
11 years

Secret gluttony?

White chocolate Reese's are amazing. I could eat them by the pound.
11 years

Secret gluttony?

switchychic wrote:
I secret eat a LOT. I feel more comfortable packing it in if I'm alone. That would be different if I had a real-life feeder. I'd be a public glutton for him or her smiley

This!
11 years

Secret gluttony?

I love gorging in secret. It adds a certain extra naughty thrill to it.

I think, if I was in a relationship with a feeder or FFA, I'd like to "secretly gorge" and "get caught at it". Sounds like fun, yes?
11 years

Secret gluttony?

Fairy wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
I love gorging in secret. It adds a certain extra naughty thrill to it.

I think, if I was in a relationship with a feeder or FFA, I'd like to "secretly gorge" and "get caught at it". Sounds like fun, yes?

Yes, very funny and hot at the same time: "Let me help finish your goodies, since I have caught you naughty little glutton"

Sounds like a great way to spend an evening. smiley
11 years

Secret gluttony?

I remember reading one of those before and after weightloss bios, a woman saying that she used to always host the big family gatherings like Christmas and Thanksgiving. After guests left and family was asleep, she'd slip back to the kitchen and have anotherf feast in private on the left overs.

I've not had the opportunity to do it myself, but that has stuck in my mind as some glorious secret gluttony.
11 years

Secret gluttony?

When I still lived with my parents, I would buy a few boxes of little debbies on the way home from school. I'd bring them in inside my book sack and hide them in my room. After everyone went to bed I'd stuff myself with them.
11 years

Secret gluttony?

I think many people -- especially Americans -- are secret gluttons. I just followed a woman out of the grocery store after following her through the checkout. She bought probably 50 little cartons of Lite yogurt, but also two bags of little donuts (one powdered and the other chocolate). Also, a chocolate marle cake! Anyway, she was beautiful (and with a large pear-shaped body, little bit of belly, but a huge ass. She was wearing a clingy huge dress. Very much a BBW looking to get even more B and B! Anyway, back at the car, I glance over to see her digging into the donuts and opening the cake box. I would imagine the yogurt was for show, and the rest was to feed her secret glutton. She was beautiful.
9 years
12   loading