Lifestyle tips

Scales... which ones

What bathroom scales does eveyone recommend for a feedee?
10 years

Scales... which ones

depends how high you plan to go.
Here's the 440 pound scale that I've been using. I will note that mine is an older version but its a good product.
Amazon also has a decent selection of 550+ scales though once you get over 550 they get expensive.
10 years

Scales... which ones

Just to put some answers here (I read the forum long before I register).

Make sure you have a scale that goes well beyond weight because the closer it goes to your weight the less accurate is.
10 years

Scales... which ones

GainingLear:
depends how high you plan to go.
Here's the 440 pound scale that I've been using. I will note that mine is an older version but its a good product.
Amazon also has a decent selection of 550+ scales though once you get over 550 they get expensive.


Maybe I should start saving for it now???
10 years

Scales... which ones

I think as long as you are consistant, and use the same scale for the measurments, it will be okay.
10 years

Scales... which ones

It is nice to hear that the Xl-700 is sturdy. As I've been using 2 stapled tape measures to gauge my size lately and tired of balancing on the edges of my current scale.
9 years

Scales... which ones

i have the siltec wsl-2000
is a 2000lbs capacity ;-)
6 years

Scales... which ones

I ended getting the XL-700 my self as well, like the talking feature.
1 year

Scales... which ones

Yall have motivated me to get a new scale. My scale caps at 440lbs and it errors out when I step on it. Hard to say where I'm at but a new scale should answer that for me!
1 year

Scales... which ones

It is just that I've crested the 700 lbs. mark a few times in the past, so while xl-700 is nice I've had a few times it has errored out. I'd rather know how much I'm over, opposed to, hmm I must be bigger now, because i can't get my favored jeans over my thighs
1 year
12   loading