Food and recipes

Has anyone tried deep fried butter?

I just watched a man eat large quantities of deep friend butter and I was left speechless. Has anyone tried this to gain weight? If so how did it work?
3 years

Well I’ve tried it before and when you bite into it the butter just glides down your throat.
3 years

AlmostOverweight:
I just watched a man eat large quantities of deep friend butter and I was left speechless. Has anyone tried this to gain weight? If so how did it work?

I can't say I ever have. That doesn't sound very appetizing. Where did you see this?

How would one even fry butter? Wouldn't the hot oil pretty much melt almost instantly? Whenever I cook mashed potatoes the butter melts very quickly.
3 years

I have never tried it, fried butter is just heavily breaded and fried in very hot oil so the coating gets crispy before the inside melts, (Kinda like baked alaska). I think it is then dusted with sugar so it probably tastes a lot like butter icing.
3 years

A stick of butter is about 800 calories. By the time you bread it with a sweet coating, sprinkle sugar on it it is probably 1100 calories or so.

Most of this is healthy fat and will metabolize into body fat pretty quickly and should amount to about a 1/4 lb of new jiggly fat on your body.

So, EAT UP!
3 years

Haven't, wouldn't mind trying it, but the process is similar to deep-fried mac n cheese in that before it's dredged and fried, it's frozen so it doesn't turn to melted butter in the fryer. ☺️
3 years

AlmostOverweight:

ILuvChubbyChix:
I can't say I ever have. That doesn't sound very appetizing. Where did you see this?

How would one even fry butter? Wouldn't the hot oil pretty much melt almost instantly? Whenever I cook mashed potatoes the butter melts very quickly.

I’ve never tried it, but I know how it’s made. Similarly to fried ice cream, they freeze the butter, dip it in batter, and then deep fry it very quickly.
3 years