Extreme obesity

Immobility and beyond

I love gaining and would be ecstatic to be immobile, just eating all day, there must be loads of people that want the same thing, its why I publish stories, I hope that one of my characters is me one day
3 years

Immobility and beyond

gettinglarger:
I love gaining and would be ecstatic to be immobile, just eating all day, there must be loads of people that want the same thing, its why I publish stories, I hope that one of my characters is me one day

I honestly feel the same way as well.
3 years

Immobility and beyond

gettinglarger:

Thegainer0308:

I sometimes eat until I'm full. Then snack, whole large cream cakes, Chinese, pizzas, burgers......
3 years

Immobility and beyond

gettinglarger:

Thegainer0308:

gettinglarger:
I sometimes eat until I'm full. Then snack, whole large cream cakes, Chinese, pizzas, burgers......

Sounds like the dream. Always had a fantasy of being as big as possible while eating all day. That would be the life
3 years

Immobility and beyond

gettinglarger:

Thegainer0308:

gettinglarger:

Thegainer0308:
Sounds like the dream. Always had a fantasy of being as big as possible while eating all day. That would be the life

I have to stuff myself to feel good, I get turned on by food, take away ads, anything edible. I weigh 320 lbs and gorging. I would love to chat
I'm on WhatsApp
3 years

Immobility and beyond

DomFeeder:
After some time of absence and only lurking I am back and willing and able to take a new extreme feedee.
I take "immobility and beyond" verbatim and I am willing to feed you to death - if we can find the right arrangement

I ask you to choose me for your next lucky feedee.
3 years